North Charleston Lawyers
CALLIHAN, LOHR & SYRACUSE
Sometimes life brings unexpected challenges that should not be navigated without an experienced guide. The North Charleston attorneys at Callihan, Lohr & Syracuse provide knowledge and counsel gained through many years of combined experience of representing people like you in Charleston and the Lowcountry. If you need help navigating the personal, physical, and financial challenges that arise when you or a family member is injured, we are here to guide you.
As experienced North Charleston lawyers, we realize that your legal matter is the most important thing to you, and that is why it is important to us. No matter how large or small your legal issue may seem, there are numerous benefits to consulting with an experienced North Charleston law firm. Frequently, there are long-term consequences that you may not be aware of and that may be avoided with the guidance of an experienced lawyer. And in many instances, you may be unfamiliar with how to proceed through a legal matter, which may result in you receiving less than the full value of your case.
Let Our North Charleston Attorneys Take Your Case
How can we help you? Our team of attorneys in North Charleston can represent you in the following practice areas:
- Workers’ compensation: If you’ve been injured at work, we can help you navigate through the maze of workers’ compensation. We will help get you the financial benefits you are entitled to while you are unable to work and will help get you the medical benefits you are rightfully entitled to. We will also help you obtain just compensation for your injury.
- Automobile accidents: We are here to ensure that you get compensated for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses you may suffer after you’ve been injured in an auto accident, as well as navigate through the complicated insurance issues that can arise after an accident.
- Personal injury: There are various ways you can be hurt through no fault of your own, such as falling on someone’s property or being bitten by a dog. We can help you recover damages for your injuries in many situations where someone else was responsible for your injury.
- Medical malpractice: Victims of medical malpractice may be able to recover compensation including past medical treatment, future medical treatment, loss of earning capacity, and pain and suffering associated when a medical provider breaches the standard of care.
- Insurance appeals: Insurance companies are out to make a profit, often at the expense of the injured. We advocate on your behalf when they won’t pay you the benefits you deserve.
We are here to assist you with any legal matter that may arise. We provide compassionate representation while promoting your best interests and fighting for the outcome you deserve. Our North Charleston law firm helps you recover damages and compensation when the other side refuses to cooperate.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your case. CALLIHAN, LOHR & SYRACUSE are attorneys in North Charleston you can trust to get the job done. Call us to arrange your free initial consultation. We can meet you evenings and weekends by appointment, including visits to your home or hospital. We do not charge any attorneys’ fees unless we recover compensation for you. Contingency fees are calculated before deducting expenses. Contact us today at 843-789-3749 or fill out our contact form. We are here to help.